Your active participation and support will be very valuable to achieve the vision and mission of PULSE. You can participate in various ways to build a better society by helping the poor and needy.
- Sponsor one or more patients for treatment ; fully or partially
- One time lump sum contribution or regular installments towards corpus fund, interest of which will be used for the treatment.
- Periodic contribution, monthly – yearly towards corpus or any individual surgery.
- Contribute in kind – Heart valves, devices, grafts, etc.
Volunteering is basically offering ones expertise for the betterment of the society with a free will. You can volunteer with PULSE if you have the great ability to organize fund raising events and ideas in order to generate fund to support the heart operations of the needy people.
PULSE expectations :
- Should be preferably professionals/people with strong determination with some experience.
- PULSE does not have any infrastructure facility to accommodate the volunteers to stay on and work with. Hence volunteers are requested to find their own boarding and lodging.
- Volunteers are expected to use public conveyance or find his/her own conveyance. PULSE will not provide any transportation.
- Is expected to maintain strict discipline as long as you are associated with PULSE in every aspect.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of our fight against heart disease and related diseases
Every year we rely on thousands of volunteers to help us do our lifesaving work in many different ways.
Our volunteers are all ages and come from all parts of the community. They do everything from door knocking to answering phones and helping with events.
Many voluntary roles don’t need experience. We’ll give you training and the necessary support. It’s a chance to build your skills, meet new people and play a vital part in fighting heart disease.
If you’re doing related study, some types of voluntary work can even help you get credit towards your qualification.
Ways to volunteer
Across India, volunteers help us with things like:
- administrative support
- organizing and running events
- coordinating walking groups
- fundraising appeals (e.g. door knock campaigns or challenge events)
- volunteering their professional expertise on specific projects
- community speaking
- helping on school programs
- administrative help on donor thank you programs.
Register with a PULSE office
We have offices in Chennai.
Register your interest in volunteering with your local office.