Donation For Pulse Foundation
To help us create more impact and touch more lives, we need your support and contribution. Please back us so that together we can build a better India for all of us.
Pledge your support, donate now!
The Project – PULSE
Over 200,000 children are estimated to be born with congenital heart disease in India. Of these, one-fifth are likely to have a severe defect in their heart, requiring intervention in the first year of life. Most of them are underprivileged children suffering from these cardiac problems. If the children treated at an early stage, they could lead a near-normal life. Since the cost of the procedure is high most of their parents do not provide them medical care at the right time, leading them incapacitated throughout their lifetime. Through its various schemes and programs, India’s government is trying to help these children with congenital heart disease. We want to work in coherence with their efforts and pitch in to bridge the gap.
We are planning to conduct free cardiac camp and identify children who have congenital heart disease and provide the surgery free of cost. We will identify eligible children based on their financial status according to the guidelines laid by India’s government for below the poverty line. We shall apply for government funds, and the addition of INR 30,000 allocated per child from our end, divided as INR 25000 for hospital expenses and INR 5000 used to provide them travel tickets for the patient and attender and food expenses for 2 people for 10 days.
We wish to treat 150 children per year with complex congenital heart disease and provide them a new lease of life. A small donation can make a big difference in someone’s life.
C3 research foundation (C3RF) is a Non – Profit Organization. C3 Research Foundation is working towards the quality of health and helping to build institutional and systems capacity in India for strengthening on continuous medical Education, Training, and Research in the area of Cardio Metabolic Disorder. Structured as an independent foundation, C3RF adopts a broad, integrative approach towards Cardio-Metabolic Disorders, tailoring its endeavors to Indian conditions and bearing relevance to countries facing similar challenges and concerns. C3RF recognizes the need in the field of Cardio-Metabolic disorders in unnoticed needy and uneducated rural areas. This is an added public health concern in the country which in turn requires health care to be addressed not only from the scientific perspective of what works but also from the social perspective of, who needs it the most. We conduct camps at various places which are in need for medical assistance. From those camps, we select patients who are in real need of help. C3RF is a a non-profit organization which envisages on treatment for poor patients, health camps, education, and research. It is registered as Trust under 12AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961 on 15th July 2016 with Serial.No: 2514, registered under 80G (5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act 1961, URNo. AABTC9438R/05/16-17/T-2514/80G dated 18/2/19 and have a certificate of registration of Trade Mark, Section 23 (2), Rule 56 (1). Applied for FCRA registration on 22nd April 2020.
PULSE, a Charity wing of C3 Research Foundation (C3RF) was initiated in November 2018. The main focus of PULSE is to rebuild the lives of kids and needy people from the poor socio-economic background, who are victims of heart and other diseases.
C3RF has currently done three surgeries for patients who were not able to offer surgery. Conducted 38 camps to date and screened for diabetes and heart disease for about 1288 people.
- To improve the quality of health care in India and other developing countries
- Working towards preventive, curative and palliative management strategies in health care to ensure the quality of life in India and other developing countries.
- To improve the lives of the people buy translating research into affordable health care.
- To carry out basic and clinical research of international standards.
- To provide a world-class environment for performing basic and clinical science research in the field of health care.
- To promote and impart medical education of the highest standards.
- To conduct public awareness programs and health camps.
- To promote and participate in global and national health care in initiatives.
- To train health care providers including doctors and other paramedical staff to improve the quality of health care in India and other developing countries.
- To be an apex institution is providing and evidence-based solutions to the health policymakers and health administrator in formulating and implementing health care delivery systems.
- To import medical, clinical, and diagnostic technologies, including equipment, tools, software’s, from time to time, and use, adapt and assimilate them for providing health care services and to carry on research in the the relevant field of medical science.